Earn your duit raya with Rumah-i
(From 1st April – 30th April 2021)
Hari Raya season is around the corner which means time to get some duit raya!💚 To celebrate this festive season, Rumah-i is going to give you the chance of earning more Duit Raya.
All you have to do is download ‘Rumah-i’ from Google Play Store, register an account (if you haven’t yet) and start referring your friends from 1st April to 30th April 2021!
The ‘Duit Raya’ Amount (cash credit) are as following:
💰RM300 credits: User with highest number of referrals
💰RM200 credits: User with second highest number of referrals
💰RM50 credits: User with 3rd to 5th highest number of referrals
💰RM10 credits: Refer at least 5 new users
The Cash Credit will be credited into Rumah-i App e-wallet within 14 working days. Credits can then be withdrawn into your bank account!
So, head over to the Google Play store and download our Rumah-i App, earn Duit Raya and post property listing for free now! Also, feel free to get in touch with us with any questions.
- The Homeplus 2 U Sdn Bhd (“Rumah-i”) 2021 Apr Earn ‘Duit Raya’ from Rumah-i Campaign
(“Campaign’) will run from 1 April 2021 to 30 April 2021, inclusive of both dates (“Campaign
- By participating in this Campaign, participants agree to be bound by all the terms and
- The Campaign is open to all Rumah-i Users.
- Users whose accounts are suspended, cancelled, or terminated for any reason during the
Campaign Period will not be entitled to receive any reward under this Campaign.
- To participate in this Campaign, Eligible Users must:
- a. Download Rumah-i App and registered as a User through the Google Play Store or our website at https://www.rumah-i.com;
- b. Refer at least 5 new users by insert referral ID during new user registration (“Successful Eligible Users”)
- The Successful Eligible Users will receive the following reward (“Rewards”) based on the
criteria, as set out in Table A below:
|1||100 x RM10 Credit|
|– Refer at least 5 new users during “Campaign Period”|
– Only first 100 Successful Eligible Users with the
highest number of referrals entitled to receive tier 1
|2||1 x RM300 Credit|
1 x RM200 Credit
3 x RM50 Credit
|– Successful Eligible User with the highest number of|
referrals entitled to receive RM300 Credit
– Successful Eligible User with the 2nd highest number
of referrals entitled to receive RM200 Credit
– Successful Eligible Users with the 3rd – 5th highest
number of referrals entitled to receive RM50 Credit
7. The Cash Credit will be credited into the Successful Eligible Users Rumah-i App e-wallet
within 14 working days upon the end of Campaign Period.
- Tier 1 Cash Credit is capped at RM1,000.
9. Rumah-i decisions relating to this Campaign are final and binding on all participants. If any
matters arise which are not covered in these Terms and Conditions, they will be determined
- Rumah-i may vary, modify, extend or terminate these Terms and Conditions and/or the
Campaign. Any such change will be announced on Rumah-i Facebook page.
- Eligible User(s) acknowledge and agree to access Rumah-i Facebook page at regular intervals
to view the Terms & Conditions and to ensure that they are kept to-date with any changes
or variations to these Terms & Conditions.
- By participating in this Campaign, all participants:
- a. consent for Rumah-i to disclose their particulars to the Rumah-i’s service providers and suppliers for purposes of running this Campaign and delivering the Reward;
- b. consent for Rumah-i to disclose or publish their personal information such as their names and identities and any general information that Rumah-i sees fit about the participants or their account(s) in any media, marketing or advertising materials; and
- c. grant Rumah-i the absolute and unrestricted right to modify, use and/or publish any still or moving image of the participants for any Campaign, marketing, commercial or other related purpose, without any payment or compensation.
- The Campaign and these Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia. The
participants agree that the Courts of Malaysia have jurisdiction over all matters arising from